Terminal Reconfiguration Civil Works, Demolition, Alterations and Structural Works at Malta International Airport
Bonnici Bros. Services Ltd, was awarded another prestigious project at the Malta International Airport; the civil works for The Terminal Reconfiguration project. This project is part of the continuous investment plans from MIA that include terminal, airfield and operational upgrades having a total value of €36 million.
The contract awarded covers the following scope of works:
- Mobilisation on site,
- Site hoarding including regular modifications to suit other contractors working on site;
- Internal structural and non-structural addition and alteration works;
- Strengthening works to parts of existing reinforced concrete elements;
- Supply and installation of lift shafts (both in steelwork and hollow concrete blockwork), including associated works;
- Supply and installation of steel mezzanine including associated floor decking works;
- De-mobilisation and cleaning of site.